IN EMPLOYING THE SERVICES OF EASY PC SOLUTIONS LIMITED, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THE FOLLOWING
• Easy PC Solutions Limited does not accept any responsibility for any damage to my computer hardware, software or peripheral devices.
• Easy PC Solutions Limited does not accept responsibility for backing up any data or installed software applications that may be on the computer hard drive. I am responsible for making sure that any critical data is backed up before employing the services of Easy PC Solutions Limited and for providing copies of any licence software if necessary.
• Easy PC Solutions Limited will give you an estimate of when the repair or maintenance will be completed. If the estimate changes, Easy PC Solutions Limited will notify me by the phone or email listed above.
• I understand that when i employ Easy PC Solutions Limited that i will be charged a minimum of 1 hours’ work.
• Easy PC Solutions Limited will work on your computer systems to the best of their abilities; however Easy PC Solutions Limited does not guarantee that it will be able to solve the problem or problems that my computer is experiencing.
• I agree to pay for all products and services supplied by Easy PC Solutions Limited upon presentation of an invoice. I am aware that if i do not pay the balance in full within 30 days and the account becomes overdue, it may be issued to a debt collection agency for recovery and all additional costs will be added to my account.
• Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs.
• Cancellation Policy. Minimum 24 hours’ notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a £30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
• Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy. Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.